Who doesn't love taco night? Tacos are always my go-to when I'm feeling festive, or tired, or it's a Tuesday...really anytime! But like many of you, I also appreciate my #lazygirllifestyle and am always looking for ways to spend less time in the kitchen. The best part - these are super easy to customize with whatever you have in your kitchen, there is no wrong answer! Our Mexican Enchilada Power Veggie Bites give you the nutrition and flavor you need, so everything else is just a bonus :)
What You'll Need:
- 1 Mexican Enchilada Power Veggie Bite (or as many as you like for as many tacos you are making)
- Taco shells of your choice
- Fixin's - sliced avocado, cilantro, greek yogurt, shredded cabbage, salsa, sautéd veggies, lime, you choose!
- Place Power Veggie Bite(s) into the microwave and cook for 1 minute (or more if making multiple Bites at once)
- Crumble one Power Veggie Bite onto the taco shell
- Top with your choice of fixin's - we were with avocado, cilantro, salsa, sautéd veggies and lime here.